Co. Consolidated (CCBCC) is the nation's largest independent
Coca-Cola bottler. We make, sell and distribute Coca-Cola products
along with other unique beverages. We operate in 11 states,
primarily in the Southeast, with corporate offices located in
Charlotte, NC. Our stock is traded on the NASDAQ exchange under the
What We Believe
At CCBCC, we believe our purpose is to
serve others … to pursue excellence … and to grow profitably. Above
all, we strive to honor God in everything we do.
|Take a look at our Commitment
Brochure, which highlights our activities in the communities in
which we live and work!
What We Do
CCBCC is much more than a soft drink bottling
plant. We make, package and deliver soft drinks to stores,
restaurants, entertainment venues, offices and college campuses.
We're in your neighborhood every day, touching your community.
Did you know that CCBCC:
- Has five production centers and 47 distribution
centers throughout nine states and employs approximately 6,000
- Produces roughly 150 million cases of soft drinks each
- Sells 14,700 cases each hour, or 4 cases per second, 24
hours per day and 7 days per week.
- Turns over our largest warehouse completely every five
- Produces approximately 300 different SKUs (Stock Keeping
- Sells Coca-Cola Classic in 22 different package or case
- Receives the corn syrup used in making our soft drinks by rail
cars that contain 17,000 gallons per car. We use three to six rail
cars of corn syrup per day.
- Sells 22 million cases, or 14% of our annual sales volume to
other Coca-Cola Bottlers.