- How do I find a position?
To see all current openings and apply online, go to
www.cokeconsolidated.com/careers and refer to the
Careers - Search Opportunities section.
- How do I change or update my application?
When you first register to apply online, you'll be
asked to create a user name and password. With your user name and
password, you can login to your application at any time and update
- Can I fax or email my resume to you?
We do not accept resumes via mail, email or fax.
Please submit an application online at www.cokeconsolidated.com.
- Can I submit my resume without applying for a position?
Job seekers must apply to a specific job opening as advertised
on our careers website at www.cokeconsolidated.com
- Will I be considered for other positions when applying for a specific position?
We recommend that you apply directly for each
position that interests you. However, it's possible that we may
consider your profile for other positions if your qualifications
fit their job requirements.
- How often can I update my profile?
You may access your profile at any time once you've
established it on our site. If your skills or employment history
change, you should login to make updates.
- What happens to my application after I submit it?
Your application enters our tracking system. This
system provides us with a talent pools and serves as one of many
sourcing sites for our recruiters who identify candidates for
specific job openings.
- Will I receive a response after I submit my profile and/or application?
The first time you submit a profile or application,
we will send you and email acknowledging that we have it. We will
contact you directly if you are selected for an interview.
- Will I hear back from a recruiter?
A recruiter will contact you if your background and
skills match a position's requirements. He or she may also contact
you for additional information or clarification. If a recruiter
does not contact you, please continue to search for career
opportunities on our website, www.cokeconsolidated.com.